Behind The Products
Founded in 1948 by Ray Anderson, ANDERSON WINDOWS (a division of Anderson Millwork Limited)
has grown to become a
major supplier of CEDAR, PINE and VINYLCLAD, and P V C WINDOWS; CEDAR,
PINE and VINYL PATIO DOORS, GARDEN DOORS, METAL INSULATED DOORS and DOOR
ANDERSON WINDOWS moved from the original site to a new 20,000 square foot
facility in 1978.
Since that time expansion continued with the addition of the INSUL GLASS
production line and the comprehensive PVC VINYL WINDOW line, bringing the
plant, warehouse and shipping areas to an efficient 40,000 plus square
ANDERSON WINDOWS succeeded as customers appreciated the quality of the
competitively priced products backed by personal after sales service.
All products are sold through a select dealer network in the central, near
north, and northern areas of Ontario.